Transformative Power of Yoga Science with Expert Leonard Perlmutter
Blog Post Sponsor: child care manassas va
Today, the evidence is everywhere that meditation improves health, mental acuity, emotional balance and spiritual connection. Leonard Perlmuttter is one of the Western world’s leading pioneers in the introduction of meditation into the cultural firmament, having founded the American Meditation Institute (AMI) in 1996. AMI’s courses are now approved and accredited by the American Medical Association and the American Nurses Association.
Perlmutter, considered one of West’s foremost guides to understanding the nature of consciousness, now offers a heralded book that is an encyclopedic guide to meditation and the Yoga Science that lies behind it.The Heart and Science of Yoga: The American Meditation Institute’s Empowering Self-Care Program for a Happy, Healthy, Joyful Life shows us the way to meld meditation and yoga into your busy life experience to bring a new level of peace, contentment and wellbeing.
This ultimate guidebook to meditation and Yoga Science explains not just what to do BUT WHY TO DO IT—how our choices and actions energetically enhance or diminish our empowerment…. influencing our ability to live well, peacefully and successfully.
In The Heart and Science of Yoga, you’ll discover:
- How the Bridge of Yoga can always lead you to your highest and greatest good
- The 8 different Yoga Science steps that prepare you to lead a life of daily bliss
- The best and easiest ways to anchor meditation in your life-even if you are prone to drift!
- The right mantra for you—and why a mantra makes such a profound difference
- The keys to AMI’s world renowned Meditation System
- How stillness is the Divine Physician