Metaphysical Holistic Life Coaching Certification and Degree
A Metaphysics Doctoral Degree Will Enhance Your Life and Career
Accelerated Metaphysics PhD Degree Program
The Metaphysical Holistic Life Coaching degree is the primary metaphysics path for students who desire to conduct life-coaching, write books, do training or speaking, practice holistic arts, conduct pastoral social work, and more.
Life Leadership Coaching
This specialization will teach students our proprietary style of coaching called Life Leadership Coaching — A Transpersonal Approach to Self-Completeness. This intensive program teaches students many practical life skills with the intention of better helping clients, as well as many specific coaching/counseling techniques.
What is Life Coaching?
Life Coaching focuses on helping clients achieve goals and overcome personal and professional challenges.
Life Coaching Degrees
Doctoral and Master’s Degrees Available
Life Coaching Certification: Included in the Master’s Degree. Students will receive a Practitioner’s Certificate and will receive the additional designation of CSLC (Certified Spiritual Life Coach) or CHLC (Certified Holistic Life Coach).
Twelve courses are required for a Bachelor’s and Master’s Degree. For a Doctoral degree, the Doctoral Degree Assignment is required. The courses below have been pre-determined for this specific degree. More information about each course is provided on the Course Descriptions page or the IMHS Catalog. Students are also free to take additional courses beyond the 12 required to graduate if desired. Additional courses are available at the regular course tuition rate.
- MHs.B1: The Nature of Metaphysics
- MHs.B2: Metaphysical Self-Mastery
- MHs.B3: Metaphysical Intercommunication
- MHs.B4: Metaphysical Principles of Enhanced Relationships
- MHs.B5: Metaphysical Critical Thinking and Self-Direction
- MHs.M1: Metaphysical Reinvention and Ordination
- MHs.M2: Advanced Metaphysical Concepts
- MHs.M3: Metaphysical Psychology
- MHs.M8: Transpersonal Counseling and Coaching (Double-course; counts as two courses)
- Plus 2 elective courses from the Course Descriptions page
Graduates are provided with a full complement of discovery and analysis forms as well as two different behavioral profiles to use in their practices and training.
Start today … your future is waiting!