Personal Injury Attorneys in Weeki Wachee Florida
Welcome to the Weeki Wachee Florida Personal Injury Attorney & Lawyer Directory. Find a local lawyer to handle cases involving Serious Injuries and Wrongful Death, Accidents, Boating, Maritime, & Admiralty Accidents, Premises Liability, Slip & Fall, Assaults, Unsafe Conditions in Buildings, Dog Bites and Animal Attacks, Medical or Dental Malpractice, Products Liability, Dangerous or Defective Products or Drugs, Employment Accidents & Injuries in Weeki Wachee FL.
Personal injury claims can come from when you are injured through the fault of someone or something else. They could involve: automobile accidents, slips and falls, dog bites, motorcycle, boat, PWC or airplane accidents, nursing home abuse, medical malpractice, defective products, or even wrongful death. You may collect for damages related to: unpaid medical expenses, future medical expenses, your pain and suffering, scarring or disfigurement, lost wages due to your accident-related inability to work, emotional duress, your attorneys' fees and costs, and for any liens placed upon your claim by your health insurance company for accident-related medical bills and prescription medicines they may have paid. Your spouse may collect for the effect your injuries have had upon your relationship and also for household chores you are no longer able to perform because of your injuries.
We offer a FREE SAME DAY CONSULTATION and we always accept Personal Injury Cases on a Contingency Fee Basis. Putting it in another way, if we do not obtain a recovery on your behalf, you will owe us NOTHING in legal fees nor do you have to reimburse us for your costs and/or expenses of our legal representation. Call the Law Offices of Joseph A. Porcelli today at (727) 843-9223 or visit our Personal Injury website for more information.
Visit the Personal Injury Attorney Directory to find a lawyer in the United
States that handles personal injury and accident cases. Personal Injury Law includes accidents, car accidents, character injury, class actions, dangerous product injury and liability, dangerous property, financial injuries, intentional injuries, mass accidents, medical malpractice, motorcycle accidents, personal Injury defense, professional malpractice, serious injuries, catastrophic injuries, toxic torts, truck accidents and wrongful death.
- Personal Injury Attorney Brooksville
- Personal Injury Attorney Spring Hill
Types of Personal Injuries
Serious Injuries and Wrongful Death
- Drowning, Brain Injuries, Spinal Cord Injuries, Amputations, Serious Burns, Loss of Sight or Hearing.
- Automobile, Truck, Tractor Trailer, Motorcycle, Bus, Train, Airplane, Bicycle, Moped, ATV, Pedestrian Accidents.
Boating, Maritime, and Admiralty Accidents
- Seaman, Crewmen, Longshoremen, Boaters or Cruise Line Passengers or Crew including claims under The Jones Act or recreational boater claims or similar incidents.
- Slip & Fall, Assaults, Unsafe Conditions in Buildings. These types of claims and lawsuits arise when people are injured by the negligent, careless or intentional acts of others or injured from defective products.
Dog Bites and Animal Attacks
- Dog bites and animal attacks occur much more frequently than you would suspect – with millions of people are bitten by animals each year.
Medical or Dental Malpractice
- Medical or Dental Malpractice claims and lawsuits arise when people are injured by the negligent or careless actions (or omissions) by medical providers.
Products Liability and Dangerous or Defective Products or Drugs
- People oftentimes sustain serious injuries (or even death) due to dangerous or defective products or drugs.
Employment Accidents & Injuries
- Job Accidents or Injuries, Workman’s Compensation, Construction Accidents
Personal Injury Law Legal Disclaimer
The hiring of an Weeki Wachee Personal Injury Attorney is an important decision that should not be based solely upon advertisements. Before you decide, ask for free written information about the Weeki Wachee Personal Injury Law Firm attorney's qualifications and experience. This web site is designed for general information only. The information presented at this site should not be construed to be formal legal advice nor the formation of a lawyer client relationship.
Thank you for visiting the Weeki Wachee Florida Personal Injury Attorney Directory.
back to top