Break Your Sugar Addiction in 10 Days
Dr. Mark Hyman explains new research shows that sugar is biologically addictive; the more sugar you eat, the more you crave. The good news is that people can break the sugar addiction in 10 days.
- Average American consumes 152 pounds of sugar a year (22 tsp a day)
- Kids consume 34 teaspoons a day (1 in 4 teenagers are pre diabetic)
- 70% of Americans are overweight
- 40% of kids are overweight
- Sugar is biologically addictive; 8x as addictive as cocaine
- The more you eat; the more you crave – do a total body reboot
You can be sweet without consuming the white stuff!