Travel Resource Directory
Shows How To Travel All Over The United States And Have All Your Needs Met For $20 A Day Including Food, Lodging, Transportation And Entertainment. Includes Resources For Earning Money While Camping So You Can Quit Your Day Job And Travel Forever Also.
Imagine what you would do and where you would go if I PROMISED to show you how to live a complete life with all your needs met for $20 a day? Would you head to a national park like Yellowstone or Glacier and hike and photograph wildlife for a month? Would you relax a month away on Florida’s pristine white powder sand beaches sipping cold Mojito’s? Would you hit the tables in Vegas for some exciting gaming, outrageous pool parties, followed by a mind blowing world class show? Would you dine out every night for a week on the pier in San Francisco? Would you go hunting, fishing, camping, hiking, biking, boating, surfing, skiing, or otherwise get off the grid and out of the grind for a month or two at a time?
My wife and I have been doing this for years. Now you can get 700,000+ miles of travel experience over the course of 18+ years in my new book entitled Vanabode – how to happily camp, travel and live forever on $20 a day.
This Valuable Resource Provides The Locations And Descriptions Of Over 700 Mountain Passes And Steep Grades In 22 States. Vital Information For Anyone Driving A Large Or Heavy Vehicle.
The Mountain Directory Ebooks give the locations and descriptions of over 700 mountain passes and steep grades in 22 states. The Mountain Directory ebooks tell you where the steep grades are, how long they are, how steep (%) they are, whether the road is two lane, three lane, or four lane, if there are escape ramps, switchbacks, sharp curves, speed limits, etc. With this information, one can know ahead of time what a pass is like and make an informed decision about whether to go over or around. If you decide to go over, perhaps the cool morning hours would ease the strain on the engine and transmission during the climb. Unhooking the towed vehicle would make the climb and the descent easier. Knowing what lies ahead is half the battle.
Moving To Hawaii: A Step-by-step Guide — By Michele Meyer
A Step-By-Step Guide provides all the know-how you need to plan and execute your move to Hawaii, with over 250 pages of detailed instructions, tips, and links to online resources. The 30-step format guides you through the entire moving process and serves as an action plan to keep you moving forward toward you goal.
This Is The Only CB E-book On This Topic. Ties In Easily With Two Popular Topics: Hawaii And Travel. Potential Audiences: Retirees, Military Families, College Students, Surfers, Divers, Registered Nurses, Physicians.
RV Secrets 1 – Discover The RV Secrets You May Not Have Known About. RV Secrets 2 – “the Awakening” – Will Address Many Of The Concerns And Emotional Feelings You Will Be Experiencing Before, During And After You Enter The Full Or Part Time RV Lifestyle.
- Full Time and Part Time RV Living
- Trailer or Motor Home?
- Internet Services
- RV Parks and Over night stops
- RV Park Memberships
- RV Living in general
- Rules you need to know about RV Parks
- RV Living Traditions
- Item to make your RV living easier
- Tampa Bay Cruises International
If you are thinking about putting off your group cruise plans, think again! We are the ones that you have to call because we’re the leader in group & handicap cruises. Full service travel agency; opened in 2003.
(727) 234-0703 | 3886 Crescent Cove Place, Tarpon Springs, FL 34688
- Expedia Cruise Ship Centers
We specialize in cruises from anywhere. We have great contracted rates that are hard to beat due to the relationships we have with the cruise lines. Call today and book your dream vacation with our dream bookers.
(727) 418-5734 | 101 S. Old Coachman Road, Clearwater, FL 33765
- MPJ Concierge Travel
Cruise Line specialists for Princess, Carnival, and Holland America. Also specializing in Ireland, Scotland, and of all places, Universal Studios Orlando. We have been all about service our adult lives and love to serve our guests. Please call us!
(727) 289-9653 | 6287 Bahia Del Mar Circle, #502, St Petersburg, FL 33715
- CKS Travel Solutions
We provide travel reservations and planning for everyone.
(727) 388-3495 | 8000 Seminole Blvd., Suite 5, Seminole, FL 33772
- Cruise Planners
Cruise Planners are full service travel agents that specialize in cruise and land vacations. We provide fanatical customer service. No matter if you’re traveling with 2 people or 22, book with Cruise Planners and you’ll never travel alone.
(727) 412-5900 | 29250 US Hwy 19 N. #572, Clearwater, FL 33761
- Fun Cruises 4 You
Affordable vacations for every budget.
(727) 412-5900 | Mobile, Clearwater, FL
- Jack Collins Rentals
Indian Shores Travel Florida Resort Condiminiums in Belleair, Indian Rocks Beach, Indian Shores.
(727) 595-2001 | 20001 Gulf Boulevard, Indian Shores, FL 33785
- Gulfside Resorts
Indian Rocks Beach Travel Luxury Indian Rocks Beach Florida vacation rental Cottages and Condos! Choose from Sarah’s Seaside, 810 Gulfside, 20 Gulf Boulevard, The Fillmore, and Condos.
(727) 596-8063 | 810 Gulf Blvd., Indian Rocks Beach, FL 33785
- Best Beach Vacation Rentals
Redington Beach Travel Best Beach Rentals: Florida Vacation Rentals, Florida Condo Rentals.
(727) 398-1200 | 16301 Gulf Boulevard, Redington Beach, FL 33708
- Around the World Cruises & Tours
(727) 368-4135 | 731 38th Ave. N., St Petersburg, FL 33704
- Bay Travel Int’l
Full service retail travel agency who can give you the personal assistance of live and experienced agents.
(727) 799-6350 | 9442 Treasure Lane NE, St Petersburg, FL 33702
- Team USA Travel
Get paid on the Travel that you already do !!
(727) 490-5825 | 12033 Gandy Blvd. Suite 145, St Petersburg, FL 33702
- Blue Chip Travel Inc.
We are a full service travel agency. We also offer Italy at special rates. Member of the Pinellas Park Chamber of Commerce.
(727) 546-9808 | 4881 81st Avenue N, Pinellas Park, FL 33781
- Vacation Time Sales
Travel Agencies & Bureaus
(727) 546-0200 | 4505 Park Blvd, Pinellas Park, FL 33781-3528
- Fast Lane Travel
Travel Agencies & Bureaus
(813) 343-3001 | 3780 Tampa Rd, Oldsmar, FL 34677-3041
- Agencia 12 Y 23 Inc
Pinellas Park Travel
(727) 209-1229 | 7500 65th St, Pinellas Park, FL 33781-3118
World Class Vacations Designed Exclusively for You and Your Lifestyle.
(727) 643-0873 | P O Box 8947, St Petersburg, FL 33708
- RobRicks Travel
Travel for Fun & Profit
(727) 443-6879 | 1949 Radcliffe Dr. N., Clearwater, FL 33763
- 1A Fountainbleu Travel
Your Vacation Specialist
(813) 817-9213 | Metro Area, Clearwater, FL 33761
- AAA Travel Agency
Your trusted choice for travel. My Agency Staff are highly trained professionals that will give you the attention to detail, personal touch & peace of mind that every traveler deserves. With over 100 years of combined experience, we can accomodate luxury, adventure, ski, honeymoon or any other type of travel request! Members and Non-member welcome.
(727) 398-3120 | 9200 Seminole Blvd., Seminole, FL