Non Medical Home Care and Senior Companion Services
Serving Pinellas & Pasco County Florida
Improving the Quality of Your Life at Home!
We provide non-medical homemaking and companion services to individuals with a disability or seniors to remain safely in their home while receiving assistance with daily living, errands, and indoor/outdoor community activities.
Our caregivers are trained and have at least one-year experience in the field and have pleasant uplifting personalities. All of our caregivers are CPR & First Aid Certified, Level 2 FBI Screened and have local law enforcement background checks. We encourage our caregivers to enhance the spirits of our clients to actively participate in their communities and to be as independent as possible.
Home Care Services and Companion Care
- Non-Medical In-Home Help and Care Companion
- Day & Nights Assistance
- Assistance with Baths & Grooming
- Accompany to Church Outings
- Doctor Visits
- Grocery Shopping and Errands
- Meal Preparation & Meal Planning
- Assistance with Laundry
- Housekeeping Assistance
- Pet Walking
- Transportation Assistance
- Change Bed Linens
- Assistance with Medication Reminders
- Activities of Daily Living
- Alzheimer’s Patient Care (24/7)
- On Call Family Reliefs
Companionship starting at $15.00 an hour.
4 hour a week minimum
Call 727-537-0607 for a free Home estimate
No deposits,contracts or hidden fees.