Personal Injury Attorney Directory
Welcome to the Pinellas County Personal Injury Attorney directory where finding a local Personal Injury Attorney in Clearwater, Dunedin, Largo, Pinellas Park, Seminole, St Petersburg and Tarpon Springs is as easy as A-B-Click.
Personal injury attorneys handle lawsuits where victims who have suffered serious harm through no fault of their own can seek monetary compensation for their losses. Losses can include financial hardship, mental anguish, and physical pain. If you have been seriously injured as a result of another party’s wrongdoing or negligence, you may be eligible to file a personal injury claim to recover damages from your car accident.
You may collect for damages related to:
- unpaid medical expenses
- future medical expenses
- your pain and suffering
- scarring or disfigurement
- lost wages due to your accident-related inability to work
- emotional duress
- your attorneys’ fees and costs
- any liens placed upon your claim by your health insurance company for accident-related medical bills and prescription medicines they may have paid that resulted from your car accident.
- Your spouse may collect for the effect your injuries have had upon your relationship, and also for household chores you are no longer able to perform because of your car accident injuries.
Personal Injury Claims require the immediate assistance of an experienced attorney. Most personal injury attorneys offer a free Initial consultation and are accepted on a contingency fee basis which means there are no legal fees to your unless they collect money for you.
Thank you for visiting the local Personal Injury Attorney directory serving Pinellas County Florida.